Monday, January 21, 2008

Old News

I can't believe I haven't posted anything on this yet, but here goes...
Natalie (my sister) had her baby on September 30th, 2007. Yeah, I know, I should have done it sooner. Anyways, his name is Benjamin Paul Gardner. He is just adorable!!

I feel bad because I don't remember all of the newborn stuff like how much he weight and how long he was and all that stuff. All I know is that I'm super glad he's healthy because for a while there he wasn't looking too good. They had to do an emergency C-Section and then he had Jaundice for a while, but obviously he's looking much better. He is getting so big, I can't even stand it!!
Also, my niece turned 2 this year! She found the cupcakes my sister made for her, and started eating it really fast before Natalie found out what was going on and why she was being so quiet.

As you can see, she got most of it down before my sister could grab the camera, but she is just adorable!! Anyways, I guess that will be all for tonight. See ya later!!

No comments: